[framework] Ruby Syntax Highlighting

Ramon de Carvalho Valle ramon at metasploit.com
Wed Nov 24 08:18:22 PST 2010

I used several editors during the last few years and the ones I liked
the most were undoubtedly GVIM and TextMate. Recently I came across
Komodo Edit from ActiveState, and I am very impressed with its features.
Probably I will try the Komodo IDE.

There is an interesting review from Smashing Magazine about source code
editors that worth checking:
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/05/07/35-useful-source-code-editors-reviewed/